16 May 2020
Dear Patients and Friends,
Good news we can see you now, just not all at once.
The Ministry of Health have set out new guidelines for Level 2 care. Some of these changes include:
- Modifying the reception layout
- Extending the opening hours to accommodate for longer visits
- Seeing only clients who have booked in (walk in clients may not be guaranteed a booking)
- Regularly sanitizing the practice to reduce the spread of COVID and also limiting the maximum capacity of the building
Also, when booking if any of the following apply to you please let us know
- Do you have a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19?
- Have you or anyone coming in contact with you, had contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19?
- Do have any of the following symptoms? Sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, high temperature (>38C)
If any of these apply to you then the Chiropractor will phone you back to do a risk assessment.
We understand this pandemic has affected everyone and some worse than others. For those affected financially in such a way that the cost of care has become unaffordable, please let the Chiropractor know so we can offer a COVID assistance package. We know in times like this losing your job is bad but losing your health is even worse!
New Lynn Chiropractic